The goofy old woman has finally gotten some pictures from the new camera on the computer. If you ask me they don't look any better than the ones she used to take with the old camera. I don't think she has any better idea of what to do than she had before she read the instruction book.
Next you can see how disgusted I am with this whole process.
Dawson had to show us what he had learned about the Wallymelon eating position from Randi. I think he is telling Grammie to get busy and get the Wallymelon on the floor.
Best of all she took some pictures of MY tomatoes. They are getting bushy and have lots of little green tomatoes on them. If she can figure out how to do a close up maybe I can get a picture of the actual tomatoes. She says that she will keep trying to get better pictures to show my friends, but I have little hope for her.
I was tagged by my friend Willow for the Name Meme. I will answer the questions and anyone who would like to please play also.
1. What is your name: My name is Moco
2. If you could change your name what would it be? I am really way too old to change my name and remember what I am suppose to be called.
3. What is your pet's name? He is called many things, but mostly Pappy or the big red haired guy.
4. If you could change your pets name what would it be? Please refer to #2.
5. What is your brother or sisters names? Canine are Foley and Dawson. Feline are Clara and Edgar. Hooman are Sean, Rachelle and Shalon.
6. If you could change their name what would it be? Please see #2.
This is hoping that you are all having a calm, peaceful Sunday.