We understand that it has some rules that go with it. It is hard to believe that we were able to find them in the mess on this computer.
Rules:-When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!
Now we must list 10 honest things about ourselves. We are working on this as a group so as to keep us honest.
1. Moco: I do not know any tricks. When I am told to sit, I dance instead.
2. Foley: I am a Mama's boy.
3. Dawson: I like to eat stuffies.
4. Moco: I am truly the alpha dog in this group.
5. Foley: I can jump straight up in the air like a Jack Russell terrier.
6. Dawson: I sometimes forget that I can go outside and have to be told it is OK.
7. Moco: My best friend is Clara the cat.
8. Foley: I hate it when I get shut out of the bedroom with the big bed. I plop myself against the door in attempts to get inside.
9. Dawson: I have an irritating habit of chewing on myself all the time.
10. We all love Edgar the cat. We will chase him and he will chase us all over the house.
We are pretty much done for this day. Naptime is calling us.