Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Long Way Home

It has been a long time since we have blogged.  The crazy old bat has no excuses that are acceptable.  Our life has moved on as has all of yours.  We have missed much over the last half year.  We have been reading blogs this evening.  We have smiled, laughed and cried.  There isn't a day that goes by that we do not think of at least one of you. 

My best friend Clara the big fat cat went to the Rainbow Bridge at the end of last year.  We have all missed her over the last few months, but I miss her most. 

I still take my medicine that the VET gave me for my heart.  It seems to be of some help as I am still able to run and play with the armless monkey.

I will leave you with a picture of Dawson and myself trying to grow tomatoes last year.  On toward this new spring and summer.  Bring on the round red nectar. 

How sad is it that the crazy old bat has not downloaded the pictures from the camera for months?  No comment is necessary.  We can see you shaking your head in disgust.

15 comments:

Kari in Alaska said...

Bring on spring!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Lorenza said...

Moco! Moco! Moco!
You have no idea how much I've missed you!
I am very happy to see you again.
Sorry to know about Clara.
Are you all ready for the spring season??
Kisses and hugs to all of you!
Lorenza

Charlie said...

Hope we get some sun this year for tomatoes!
- Charlie

Molly the Airedale said...

How nice to hear from you! We're anxious to have those wonderful homegrown tomatoes too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I thought I was seeing things when I saw your khomment on my blog!

How
Furry
Nice
To
See
Woo
!!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom has been bakhk to work since Jan 2011 - it was a long sixteen months but I did my furry best to keep her 'sane' ;-)

Gus said...

It must be nearly time to put out the tomato plants again?

And as for the pictures on the camera? At least your hooman is TAKING photos. We think our Muzzer lost the camera in the move. We kinda miss the flashie beast. ssie n teka

gu

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Welcome back, Moco. We have missed you and thank you too for stopping by our blog. It seems like things change way too much and too quickly - so many sweet furiends have crossed, but then lots of new furiends have appeared. We hope to see more of you and your monkey. Glad to hear your meds are helping.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Asta said...

Moco
Welcome back!!!! how wondewful to see you and Dawson.
I'm so sowwy about youw kitte Clawa. Saying fawewell to a sweet fwiend is always soo hawd, but I know Clawa is still in youw heawt
hope youw tomatos gwow and we'll see lots mowe of you soon
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Peanut said...

Hey Aunt Moco, Tell Grammie to get the pictures of Beatrice off the camera and post them. Mom is just as bad as Grammie about our blog. It's quite pitiful we have to put up with these two.

Dexter said...

Well, ever forward, right? Just forgive the dingbat and enjoy being back with your pals. Great to see you.

Slobbers,
mango

Asta said...

Moco
Don't wowwy
I'm suwe youw yawd will look fantastic and things will stawt popping up in no time
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Peppy Sheppys said...

MOCO!!!! We have missed you so much. Indeed, we just blogged a picture of Otis wrapped up in one of your blankets! (Ethel's, because pink really goes with his fur.) We have been sort of slacking on the blogging. Life gets in the way of the important stuff!

Sheps, Otis & Edgrr

Mack said...

So good to hear from you Miss Moco. And we are so very sorry to hear about Clara.
Yay for the meds doing their job!

Sugars,
Mack

Unknown said...

You have no idea how much I've missed you!
I am very happy to see you again.Challenge coins

World of Animals, Inc said...

It's just wonderful to see you again. Sometimes you just need a break and we are happy to have you back. We love the photo of you two trying to get the tomato plant. Thanks for sharing.
World of Animals